Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back to work

Janet is heading back to work tomorrow. The last 18 weeks have flown by. It would be easier to go back, if we knew that Ellie's medical issues were resolved. Who am I kidding, I want to be home with her. I like my job, I like my co-workers and my company, but I love my little girl more than I could ever imagine. It won't be the same being without her all day. At least her first two days without Mommy at home will be with Papa at home. Then starting Monday Ellie will get to spend some quality time with Grandma and Grandpa Wright while Mommy is at work and Papa is back to school. Wish us all luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FINALLY! I almost forgot what she looks like. :) Cute girl. Enjoy your first day back in the "real" world. Remember, grown ups don't need a bib before eating...